FP Consultants International Pte Ltd (FPCI) started as a Continuous Professional Development Training Provider registered with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) in 2004 and has evolved into a multi-disciplinary consultancy that provides training and consultancy with bundled Human Capital Development IT cloud solutions.
To be a one-stop premier training provider of high quality performance- driven learning and development solutions and services that enhances the strategic value of our clients and their staff through a broad range of competency based trainings that are relevant, timely, focused, interactive and innovative.
Continuously embrace technology to:
- interact with clients to understand their strategic direction and identify learning needs for their staff development;
- provide clients with performance gaps information via our automated competency gap analysis engines so that timely learning and development intervention can be implemented to address critical gaps;
- enable clients to electronically measure the effectiveness of their L&D initiatives;
- enable consultants to be continuously in tune with their clients’ learning and performance needs;
Our Core Values
- We create a climate which encourages honest and open communication where speaking to power is norm;
- We engender mutual respect and trust for each other;
- We strive to create a mutually rewarding organisation, working together as a team and value esprit de corps;
- We provide career opportunities for our staff and partners to grow personally and professionally.
- We build and maintain lasting relationships based on mutual trust, professional and ethical dealings;
- We always act in the best interest of all our customers;
- We strive to maintain regular contact with our customers and anticipate their needs to better serve them.
- We create a working climate which encourages people to have fun;
- We practise a firm but fair style of management;
- We strive for quality in everything we do;
- We expect high levels of competence and productivity from our people.
Business Conduct Rules
- We represent a Company with a reputation for superior services and integrity. We have an obligation to uphold that earned trust and maintain it;
- We must never betray the trust of our customer, prospect and the Company. Our behaviour must be professional, honourable and ethical at all times.
- “If it is to be done, I must do it – but I can’t do it alone”. We all have a stake in seeing that the job gets done; Each of us has a responsibility to be professional and our ethical behaviour is an important part of the responsibility;
- “Let the buyer beware” is not the philosophy of FPCI.
- Customer – benefits by getting better than expected services;
- Company – benefits by having professional team of sales consultants to assure growth, strength and stability, which enables the Company to continuously provide excellent services and support to attract and retain customers and staff;
- Consultants – benefit most by being having rewards aligned to results.