For more than 50 years, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) personality inventory has helped millions of individuals throughout the world gain a deeper understanding of themselves and how they interact with others. The MBTI assessment helps people transform themselves – by giving them a powerful tool for improving how they communicate, learn, and work. MBTI® has been successfully used as tools in:
- Managing and improving team leadership and team excellence; conflict resolution;
- organizational change management; career development; coaching; emotional intelligence;
- Increasing communication effectiveness in organization;
- Helping sales people fulfill customers’ needs and make key selling decisions as well as helping employees improve performance at work;
- Understanding how to work within different types of cultures;
- Retaining top talents by customizing retention efforts on the basis of types;
- Charting career development path and identifying gaps;
At FP Consultants International, we have a panel of trained psychologists to administer the MBTI® instrument and provide you with a one-on-one consultation in the following areas:
- Self-understanding and self-improvement counselling;
- Career planning and development counselling – occupational selection, job satisfaction, interests, values, career decision making;
- Organisational development counselling – working in team setting, managing work environment, improving communication, dealing with conflict, enhancing problem solving and decision making skill, managing stress; planning, implementing and managing organizational change;
- Academic counselling – approach to reading, writing, teaching and learning;
- Relationship counselling;
- Leadership development and coaching counselling.
Do contact us for a no obligation discussion.